- Coffee Maker with reusable filter (coffee not provided)
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Small Oven
- Electric Stovetop
- Air Fryer
- High Chair
- All Basic Utensils and Dishes
- Water Cooler with one extra bottle (please leave one “back up bottle” when you leave)
- Dishwasher – please bring your own tabs
- Tap water is filtered – it is fine to wash dishes and brush your teeth with. You may drink it, but this is at your own risk.
- Propane BBQ on front porch (propane can be filled at the Co-op)
NOTE: This is a self-serve cottage. You may find spices, cooking oils, and dry goods, but this is not for your use. Please bring anything you plan on using.
- Main Bedroom – Queen bed
- Spare Bedroom – Queen bed
- Loft – 3 Queen beds
- Sheets are not provided
- Duvet and pillows are provided
- Sheets may be provided at an additional cost. Please enquire when booking.
- We are on a septic system – please only flush toilet paper
- Shower – please bring your own towels and toiletries
- Multiple chairs are available for use including beach chairs and deck chairs
- Deck umbrellas are available for use – please ensure they are down if not using, as the weather can turn quickly
- Fire Pit – please make sure all fires are out before going to bed
- Although firewood may be found on the property, please bring your own. Firewood can be purchased on Harris Garno Road on the island.
Please bring anything that you plan on using. You may find some of the owner’s personal things on the property (ie. food, alcohol). Note that these are not for renters’ use.